Introducing DiscoverE’s Preschool Program! Studio E’s specialized curriculum provides students aged 2-6 with quality education in the music and arts while preparing them for school settings. We incorporate music, dance, visual arts, literacy, mathematics, and so much more!
- Your child will be taught basic preschool lessons including morning discussions about the daily calendar, weather and class theme discussion.
- Each week a theme is introduced. Lessons and crafts will assist in exploring the theme.
- We make counting and letter recognition part of our daily routine. Older children will be encouraged to trace and print their letters in preparation for school.
- We have added a half-hour music lesson to our daily routine. During this class, the children will learn basic music skills and get to explore and learn about multiple instruments.
- We have a half-hour of body movement. During this class, we will explore how our bodies move through dance, yoga etc.
What We Provide:
- We provide each student with a morning snack and lunch each day. If you have any allergies, please make sure we are aware of them on your registration sheet. If your child requires an epi-pen please inform the staff and send it with your child each day.
- Class sizes are small, approx. 7-8 students. Due to Covid19 protocols, we are only taking 6 per day to allow for safe social distancing. Students are encouraged to wear a mask when moving around the building, but can remove their mask during snack, lunch and when they are in their marked socially distanced squares. Parents MUST wear masks if they enter the building and will not be permitted to enter the classroom.
- We ask that you please provide a change of clothes, diaper/pull-up and wipes that will stay here at the school with us. Each child has their own plastic bin to store these belongings safely.
DAYS AND TIMES
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday (9:00am-1:00pm)
Due to COVID-19 protocols, registration for this program is limited. Please contact us to inquire.