Introducing DiscoverE’s new Preschool Program! Studio E’s specialized curriculum provides students aged 2-6 with quality education in the music and arts while preparing them for school settings. We incorporate music, dance, visual arts, literacy, mathematics, and so much more! Taught by ECE, Jessica Brooks, a graduate from Mohawk college’s Early Childhood Education program with a specialization in Special Needs Care.
Our arts-based program promotes learning in several areas such as:
- Emotional and social development
- Gross and fine motor skills
- Critical thinking
- Speech development
DAYS AND TIMES:
- Monday to Friday (9:30am-12:00pm or 12:30-3:00pm)
- Weekend sessions can be made available upon request.
- $25.00 + tax per session
- Register for 3 or more sessions per week for a discounted rate of $20.00 + tax per session.